- A Product Description
- TrustPilot Reviews
- Product Compare
- Complementary Products
- A Product Specification
- New Listed Products
A Product Description
Babysense ii Baby Movement Monitor is a Medical Device. Nircom Babysense 2 is also the only Baby Heartbeat Monitor using 2 large sensors located under the mattress giving coverage of the entire sleeping and cot area with no contact with your baby. Nircom Baby Heartbeat Monitor is similar to the Angelcare except that it covers the entire cot.
Why Buy Babysense 2 Movement and Heartbeat Monitor? Because it has been in use as a medical device for over 10 years in Private homes and Hospitals all over the world. Tens of thousands of Nircom Babysense ll baby monitors have been used to date and has helped to save lives.
How Babysense ii Respiratory Monitor Works Nircom Babysense 2 constantly senses and responds to baby's breathing and movement. Breathing motions trigger the flash of a green light. If baby stops breathing for more than 20 seconds or if the breathing rate drops below 10 breaths a minute, a loud alarm is sounded. At this point parents should follow the procedures described in the included instructions.
- Babysense ii Monitor alerts if infants breathing stops or is irregularly slow.
- Babysense II is suitable for all infants from birth up to one year of age.
- Two passive and sensitive sensors located under the mattress.
- One sensor for newborn baby or hospital use.
- Two sensors for crawling baby over three months old.
- Babysense II Covers total crib area.
- No contact with infant
- Normal breathing and motion patterns trigger a flashing green light which can be seen clearly from a distance, giving you peace of mind.
- Babysense II Operates on regular AA household batteries for safety and simplicity.
- Fully portable.
- New, compact, easy to use design.
- Pads are suitable for Foam and Sprung Mattresses between 8 - 11 cm deep
- Babysense II is the only household movement monitor to carry complete CE registration as a medical device and to comply with 93/42/EC Device Directive
The Babysense II baby monitor's electrical consumption is very low thus 1 new set of branded Alkaline batteries such as Duracell should be good for 6 months. We do not recommend you use rechargeable batteries.
Please see the Product Videos tab to see a video on the Babysense II provided by Hisense.
For more information on Baby Monitor Options for Newborns see our Guide.