- A Product Description
- TrustPilot Reviews
- Product Compare
- Complementary Products
- A Product Specification
- New Listed Products
A Product Description
IndoWoods Kylian wood and polycarbonate safety gate is a cleanly designed pressure fit easy close gate. This fashionable gate is a great addition to any house to ensure that house remain having that stylish touch. This easy close gate has a slam shut system to save time and has a double opening hinge.
The Kylian will fit an opening from 77.5 to 85.5cm but can be extended with up to two extensions to 101.5cm.
The door is operated by a sliding thumb release while lifting the gate. To close though is is just by firmly pushing until a click is heard. This can open in either direction or can be locked to a position where it can just be opened in one direction.
The wooden area is made from a beechwood and rubberwood material, and is not treated with chemical after finish. In the centre there is a strong polycarbonate section which is a decorative feature.
To fit the gate requires screwing the spindles outwards to create pressure against the walls or frame. The top spindles need to be tightened into the opening with sufficient pressure to bring the frame of the gate and the door section close together. This will then allow the door section to open and close correctly. The instructions manual supplied has a warning that the gate should NEVER be used without the wall fixings.
Please note that the plastic parts are BLUE not white!
- Easy-close 'slam shut' system for ease of use
- This polycarbonate gate allows the client to choose and adapt the design to the trends and corporate identity.
- Can open in both directions with the possibility to block one opening direction
- Fits openings between 77.5 and 85.5 cm
- With 1 extension (fits openings between 85.5 to 93.5 cm)
- With 2 extensions (fits openings between 93.5 and 101.5 cm)
- In wood and polycarbonate