- A Product Description
- TrustPilot Reviews
- Product Compare
- Complementary Products
- A Product Specification
- New Listed Products
A Product Description
Luvion Baby Monitor Multi Camera Bundle including Extra Camera great for Twins comprise the Luvion Premium Platinum Video Baby Monitor complete 2.4" set and 1 extra digital camera. This 2 camera bundle let you monitor different rooms with Auto Scan.
- Encoded signal between the parent unit for complete privacy
- Data Lock Encoding stops interference from Wi-Fi networks.
- 200m Range in optimum condition.
- 2.4" High Definition LCD screen.
- Comes with 2 Wireless camera's
- Connect up to 4 wireless camera’s (sold separately)
- TV/Av cable included
- Automatic Best Channel Selector for continuous transmission quality
- Automatic Night Vision (5m) so parent can see baby day or night.
- Portable Battery or Mains operated - parent unit includes Rechargeable Lithium battery (included). Baby unit can be used with 4AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Power converts automatically to battery in case of power failure.
- In-built safety features include low battery and out-of-range indicators so parents are warned when they reach the range limit or batteries are low
- Sound activated light display enables parents to be aware of baby's sounds, even with the sound turned off.
- Resistant to interference from other devices, provides a secure and private connection and a consistent crystal clear picture and sound up to 200m.
- Adjustable sound sensitivity function picks up the quietest of sounds.
- Camera can be self-standing or wall-mounted (screws and plugs included)
- Designed in The Netherlands
- Plug and play within 2 minutes
- Warranty 12 months
People who bought this product also bought:
A Product Specification
New Listed Products
Now that I have had the monitor 6 months I wanted to update my review. In that time we have had problems with one of the cameras and the monitor, requiring them to be returned and replaced - not exactly the quality I would expect from an expensive monitor (''one of the best in the world''). The keypad tones are also increasingly annoying, especially at night! The image is very clear, although if you position the camera to take in more of the room you do lose picture quality. It is not a bad monitor and I would possibly recommend it to a friend but for the money I think there are probably better models available, however, having shelled out on this one I am stuck with it!(Posted on 01/04/2010)
This is a great monitor - very good being able to keep an eye on several rooms at once as we have a 15mth old and a baby on the way, plus there really is no interference at all - our old monitor used to drive us mad every time with interference from the microwave and our neighbour''s monitor. The picture is so clear I can see my daughter breathing! The only annoying things are that you can''t pan the camera so it''s not always possible to see everywhere in a large room - having said that, it''s not a huge problem as I''m never that far away. Also, the keypad beeps quite loudly which is a bit irritating at night, and the night light switch is on the side so we are always knocking it on by mistake - must seem like morse code to the little ''un! These are minor inrrations though, and I''d definately recommend it unless you really need the pan feature.
Pros: Very clear picture and absolutely no interference
Cons: Camera is not remote controlled. You can''t turn the key tones off and the nightlight is easy to knock on by accident