- A Product Description
- TrustPilot Reviews
- Product Compare
- Complementary Products
- A Product Specification
- New Listed Products
A Product Description
Luvion Platinum Digital Video Baby Monitor 2.5" - Since launch the Luvion Platinum has proved to be our most popular and reliable colour baby monitor. Luvion Digital Baby Monitor is very easy to use and extendable to 4 cameras. Luvion was designed in Europe and cutting edge technology and easy-to-use functions the Luvion Platinum Premium Digital Video Baby Monitor by Luvion is without doubt one of the best baby monitors in the world.Luvion Platinum Baby Monitor is manufactured with the highest quality components and is stylish and functional at the same time. Video Images of your baby are streamed at 25-30 Frames per Second making it suitable for connection to your TV
- Encoded signal between the parent unit for complete privacy
- Wi-Fi Friendly Data Lock Encoding stops interference from Wi-Fi
- 200m Range in optimum condition.
- Auto Scan
- TV/Av cable included
- Automatic Best Channel Selector for continuous transmission quality
- Automatic Night Vision (5m) so parent can see baby day or night.
- Portable Battery or Mains operated - parent unit includes Rechargeable Lithium battery (included). Baby unit can be used with 4AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Power converts automatically to battery in case of power failure.
- In-built safety features include low battery and out-of-range indicators so parents are warned when they reach the range limit or batteries are low
- Sound activated light display enables parents to be aware of baby's sounds, even with the sound turned off.
- Resistant to interference provides a secure and private connection and a consistent crystal clear picture and sound up to 200m.
- Adjustable sound sensitivity function picks up the quietest of sounds.
- Camera can be self-standing or wall-mounted (screws and plugs included)
- Warranty 12 months
People who bought this product also bought:
A Product Specification
New Listed Products
We will use this product to monitor a baby expected any day now, so we haven't actually used it as intended yet. However, it has been very easy to set up and the picture is high quality.(Posted on 25/09/2011)
Together with my wife we are very pleased with this Baby Monitor. We bought it four months ago and we had no problems with it. I personally like the large display.(Posted on 22/08/2011)
I spent a lot of time researching these monitors and we have now had it for 14 months. I never write reviews but feel this product is so good it deserves a review. The monitor is clear it does not get interference from wifi or other signals. The picture is very clear even at night. The battery lasts approximately 1-1.5hrs. If you are looking for a video monitor this is brilliant.(Posted on 19/02/2011)
You definitely get what you pay for with this baby monitor and it's fantastic. We had a different camera before and the two can't be compared!
The camera has a very clear picture and the night vision works well. There is 100% no interference from our wifi or cordless phones, and the ability to auto switch off the monitor until a sound is made is really helpful.
My only critisicm is that the camera base is very light and topples over. This isn't a big problem but is the only reason that I dropped a star.
I'm very glad to have chosen this camera and have no regrets at all. It's a great buy!
We love this monitor...no more creeping in to our babies room to make sure she is still ok. No crackling interference noises either!(Posted on 12/10/2010)