- A Product Description
- TrustPilot Reviews
- Product Compare
- Complementary Products
- A Product Specification
- New Listed Products
A Product Description
Ultrasound Fetal Doppler CE Certified allows you to listen to your baby's fetal heart rate at any time in the comfort of your own home. The main purpose of Fetal home monitoring is to hear the fetal heartbeat, estimate the frequency of fetal heart beating in one minute and monitor whether the fetal heartbeat rate is within the normal range (120-160bpm).
Pregnant woman are advised to listen to for 5 to 10 minutes and keep a record.
- Fetal Doppler weighs only 90g and ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Doppler LCD can display the fetal heart rate, and freeze current data on LCD.
- Built-in dry battery can work intermittent for more than 4 hours
- Alarm function when heart beat rate is out of the normal range or battery power is in shortage
- Collocated with earphone, to listen to the heart rate clear and loud.
- Uses 9V dry battery (optional for 9VNi-MH rechargeable batteries and charger)
Ultrasound Fetal Doppler model is not a medical device. Use it to hear the fetal heart rate and frequency of fetal heart during gestation. Please use according to doctor's advice and do not replace the conventional pregnancy test If you have any concern regarding your pregnancy please consult your Doctor.
Comparison to similar products
Summer Infant Clarity Prenatal Listening System
Summer Infant Standard Prenatal Listening System
Ultrasound LCD Fetal Doppler - CE Certified
Luvion Fetal Pregnancy Doppler
TensCare MamaTens My Time Maternity TENS
People who bought this product also bought:
A Product Specification
New Listed Products
Found this LCD display doppler extremely useful to keep a watch on my baby FHR.
Pros: Simple handy and Precise
Cons: Not found any