BabyBay Extra Aerial model includes an ingenious slatted bed base to introduce fresh cool air ventilation around the mattress. The unique design of the slatted base allows your baby to sleep calmly without getting to hot during the night disrupting his or her sleep and ultimately yours.
NS Associates BabyBay is an ingenious cot solution that attaches to the side of any regular bed in a few easy steps so that your baby can sleep close to mum and dad. Many parents have no choice but to let baby sleep in a separate cot away from their own bed, requiring them to get out of bed to tend to them should they wake up in the middle of the night. This also means baby must cope with going to sleep without the comforting reassurance of being able to see mum and dad.
BabyBay bedside cot is a unique solution to this problem that allows baby to sleep right next to you, in full view and within close reach, without disturbing your normal sleeping habits and of course there is no risk of parent rolling over and squashing baby during the night. It is attached to the side of your own bed using metal fasteners and adjusts to any height, allowing an optimal co-sleeping arrangement without discomfort to either you or baby.
BabyBay bedside cot is also unique in its extreme versatility; with a minimum of effort it can be converted into a bassinet (i.e. traditional four-sided cot), playpen, highchair, travel cot, chair, bench, table, desk, or even handy shelving.
Advantages of the BabyBay include:
- Perfectly adaptable to any bed
- BabyBay is easily height-adjustable and can be attached to any bed effortlessly and without the need for tools
- Stable, durable and easy to clean
- BabyBay is made entirely from indigenous, solid beech – not cheap particle board. The robust construction guarantees long-lasting durability and the bars are strong enough to withstand significant loads – it couldn’t be more secure
- Easy to assemble
- BabyBay is handily packaged for easy, environmentally-friendly transport, and the simple instructions and included tools mean that assembly is child’s play – in less than five minutes your BabyBay is ready for use
- Adaptable to a variety of uses
- As soon as your child is out of babyhood, the basic model can, with the help of various accessories, be easily transformed into nifty bedroom furniture – whether playpen, high chair, table, bench or desk, the choice is yours
- Natural and environmentally friendly
- With the careful choice of sustainable materials, solid construction and real lacquered beech finishes, the BabyBay is completely natural and responsibly produced – a new tree is re-planted for every one cut down
Measures 86 x 79 x 46 cm and weighs 11 kg.
- The height is 79 cm plus 5 cm for the roller casters = maximum height is 84 cm
- To use safely the maximum height of the lying plate (base) can be 58 cm
- To use safely there must be enough space to use the wooden bars (height 26 cm)
*Please Note Mattress Not Included. This is only the Co-Sleeping Unit*