The Boppy® ComfyFit® Baby Carrier enables confidence in baby wearing because of its simple and supportive structure that is both comfortable and comforting. Inspired by yoga apparel, the lightweight, soft fabric moves with you and your baby supporting your active lifestyle.
It is approved by the International Hip Displasia Institute to make sure this carrier only promotes healthy growth and bone development in your little ones early stages of life. Keeping baby’s legs placed in the “frog” leg position keeps their hips pointed in the correct position and prevents any future complications. When used as directed it promotes only “hip healthy” growth.
The spandex material means it fits your shape and supports your size in a unique way. It ensures a secure “comfy” environment in a ergonomic fit. After all we believe a snug fit is a safe fit. Its two way function means you can have your baby either front facing or inward facing depending on what you and baby prefer, you can use the comfortable shoulder straps to distribute the weight evenly across your body.
This product is made to be “comfy” for both parent and baby.
It is incredibly easy to use and maintain. The zippered pocket is in prime position to store your keys, phone and other essentials whilst our and about without compromising the comfort for your little one. Use this product again and again as you are easily able to put it in the washing machine to remove those inevitable messes and spills.
When you are not using your carrier you can store it in the “stash n’ go” pouch, perfect for travelling abroad, days out and trips with the family.
- One size fits most, which makes sharing your carrier between caregivers quick and easy
- Perfect fit, no infant insert required; recommended baby weight: 8-35lbs
- 2 comfy carrying positions: front face-in and front face-out
- Baby should be in the front facing-in position until 6 months of age
- Padded waist belt and comfortable wide shoulder straps help distribute your baby’s weight evenly
- Zippered pocket in waist belt to keep small items conveniently in reach
- Stash n’ Go Pouch makes your carrier small and portable when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt: 56 inches maximum length
- Machine washable for easy care because messes happen
- Outer Fabric: 88% Polyester and 12% Spandex; Inner Material: 100% Polyester Spacer Mesh
- “I would absolutely recommend this carrier, both to friends and patients, for its ergonomic and developmental benefits.” – Laura Katz, DO, Developmental Specialist