The thermometer that is perfect for bath time. Dreambaby understand that getting it right every time isn’t easy. This duck is the key to your bath time, taking the pressure off you can be confident your bath is the perfect temperature for your little one.
You will be able to check the water temperature to help prevent accidental scalding in the bath tub.This fun bath time toy is also designed with easy reading technology in both celsius and fahrenheit.
It can also be used in your baby’s bedroom, ensuring the perfect night sleep!
- THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE – Getting the temperature just right for your child can be tricky. Sometimes hand-testing water isn’t always the best method, which is why we created the baby-safe Bath Thermometer. It takes the guesswork out of bath time, adds a flare of fun to the tub, and ensures that your baby’s sensitive skin can be kept safe from harsh temperatures
- SAFE, FAST, AND ACCURATE – While this thermometer is cute enough to be your child’s favorite toy, it’s durable enough to be your new best friend. BPA-free and tested to the EN71 Standard, this absolutely safe device gives accurate digital temperature readings that automatically update every 10 seconds. This saves you hassle and you can then have complete control to adjust your baby’s bathwater to the temperature you want it to be
- COLOR CODED INDICATOR – Alongside its precise temperature readings, when used in water the Dreambaby Thermometer features a red indicator light for when the water is too hot and a green indicator light for when the water is too cool. It can also give temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- ALSO READS ROOM TEMPERATURES – In addition to being used in the tub, the Dreambaby Thermometer can also be placed in your baby’s room, where it will offer the same reliable temperature readings as in the tub. This is perfect for making adjustments to your central thermostat and ensuring that your baby’s room is kept at the right temperature
- BATTERIES INCLUDED – The Dreambaby Bath Thermometer includes batteries so you can use it right out of the pack! In addition, it features a 30 minute automatic shut off to help preserve the battery lifespan. Don’t worry about getting the thermometer wet—it can be safely submerged in water, making it an adorable way to ensure bath time is less stressful and more enjoyable