Hauck Sunny Pushchair
This super light and compact city companion can be used right from birth in lying position or combined with an infant car seat and loaded up to 22 Kg. Unlocked with one hand only, the stroller folds away automatically to a mini format that fits almost any car boot and public transports.
This sporty stroller is not only very comfy thanks to backrest and footrest being adjustable into lying position, but also very smooth to drive. The swivelling and lockable front wheels make Sunny very easy to push and steer. In addition, the large canopy with sun blend protects your child against all weathers. It can be pulled forward to avoid sun, wind or rain from reaching the little explorer. And when it’s hot, simply open the zipper that shows a large mesh area for better ventilation.
The 5-point harness, front bumper, and parking brake help keep your child safe at any time, during holiday or day to day life. For transport, Sunny folds away compactly within a matter of seconds. Our recommendation: With the separately available adapters, you can fix both the iPro Baby (i-Size) and Comfort Fix (ADAC: GOOD) infant car seats on the stroller chassis. This results in a practical Shop’n Drive System for short city trips.
- EASY FOLDING This pushchair is as easy to fold away as possible – the comfort stroller can be folded with one hand only within seconds, leaving one hand always free for your little ray of sunshine
- LIGHTWEIGHT This pushchair can not only be folded away very compactly, but also easily transported thanks to its light weight aluminium frame
- COMFORTABLE Backrest and footrest are multi-adjustable, the hood extendable. In addition, the pushchair comes with suspension, swiveling front wheels, soft padding, and large shopping basket
- TRAVEL COMPANION Thanks to its small folding size, this pushchair is very convenient on travels. It fits almost any car boot and storage cupboard.
- SAFETY The pushchair is equipped with 5-point harness and parking brake. In addition it is approved to the latest regulation EN 1888