- A five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and additional strap between the legs to prevent the child from falling out.
- Two positions of adjustment of the distance between the seat and pedals, allowing you to better position your child behind the handlebar.
- A guard rail that's an additional protective element and can be completely removed, making it easier for older children to get in.
- Rear brakes that increase safety when stopped and when putting your child in or taking them out of the trike.
- A mechanism linking the parent handlebar with the child's handlebar, which means you can have full control over the trike whenever needed.
- It's equipped with a foldable footrest and has the possibility of having the seat facing towards or away from the direction of travel, which means that it's a good alternative to a stroller.
Kinderkraft Aston Tricycle – Pink