MAM’s new glass bottle also features the popular MAM Silk Teat, a BPA-free patented silky-soft teat which provides a soothing, familiar drinking experience for babies, akin to their mum’s skin. This allows mums to switch easily from bottle to breast feeding, as well as supporting mums looking for a smooth, permanent transition from breast to bottle feeding.
MAM’s new glass bottles are available in two sizes: 170ml for new-borns and 260ml for babies over 2 months old. As well as an ergonomic round bottle shape that is easy to hold. Each bottle has an extra wide opening for easy filling and cleaning. Mums can choose from three cheerful motifs that are guaranteed to bring a burst of fun and colour into every feed-time. Available for blue, pink and grey, each bottle also has a clearly marked, graduated scale on the other side of the bottle that complements the playful design and also lets parents measure their feeds accurately. To ensure there are no leaks whilst you are out and about with your little one. MAM glass bottles come with a spill-proof cap which doubles as a measuring cap.
- Ergonomic round bottle shape
- Proven effect: A market research confirms that 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat
- Extra wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Spill-proof cap which doubles as a measuring cap
- Made from strengthened, highly temperature-resistant premium glass
- The Medium Flow Teat allows for an easy switch between breastfeeding and bottlefeeding
- 2+ Months