- Innovative anti-colic valve reduces the risk of colic and discomfort in your baby
- Slow, controlled flow rate provides the ideal food amount for newborns
- The soft and wide teat promotes a natural latch-on similar to a breast
- Includes 1 bottle - 2oz / 60ml
- Includes the Newborn Flow teat
- BPA Free
Philips AVENT Natural Feeding Bottle – 60ml Mini
Our customers love us!
Based on over 3,700 reviews
Trustpilot Rated ‘Excellent’
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
The new Philips AVENT Natural Feeding range helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easier for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
Philips AVENT Natural Feeding Mini Bottle has a newborn flow teat, perfect for smaller appetites. With the Natural Feeding Bottle, parents can enjoy easier baby bottle feeding.
NATURAL LATCH ON: The wide breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Its natural shape helps the baby to continue the same tongue movement used at the breast.
UNIQUE COMFORT PETALS: Petals inside the teat increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse. Your baby will enjoy a more comfortable and contented feed.
ADVANCED ANTI-COLIC SYSTEM: Innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby’s tummy. This makes feeding comfortable for baby.
ERGONOMIC SHAPE: Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby’s tiny hands.
BPA FREE: As a new parent, your little one’s health and well-being is your top-most priority. Rest assured you’re giving baby the best–the Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle is made of BPA- free (following EU directive (2011/8/EU) material (polypropylene).
Philips Avent Natural Feeding teats explained
The Natural teats for the Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle can be replaced as your baby grows and can be easily identified on the teat. Philips AVENT offers 4 different flow rates to keep up with your baby’s growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. Philips AVENT offers the newborn flow teat with 1 hole (0m+), the soft flow teat with 2 holes (1m+), the medium flow teat with 3 holes (3m+) and the fast flow teat with 4 holes (6m+). All teats are BPA-free
When to change flow rate
- If you are breastfeeding, we suggest staying with the Natural First Flow teat because it is designed to match the flow rate of the mother.
- If your child becomes frustrated at meal times, you may see them suckling hard then pulling away crying and suckling hard again. When your baby is taking longer than 20 to 30 minutes to finish a bottle; this may be an indication that the flow is too slow. If this is the case, change to a teat with a higher flow rate.
- If your baby has to let go of the teat, is spilling milk, is getting too much milk to swallow or milk is dripping between the lips and the teat, the flow rate might be too fast and you should change to a teat with a lower flow rate.
All Philips AVENT products are of superior quality and designed with you and your baby’s needs in mind. This range of products is developed with over 25 years of clinical expertise. Through extensive research and clinical trials, Philips AVENT works effectively to promote baby’s well-being and support mums to give their babies the best start in life.
Product code: SCF699/17
- Standard Delivery
1-2 Working Days Delivery UK Mainland. Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery Monday – Friday; this excludes Bank Holidays. Scottish Highlands & Highlands extra 2 days. Free delivery UK mainland orders over £49.99*.
- Expedited Delivery
Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery on the next weekday; this excludes Bank Holidays, Scottish Highlands & Offshore. You will also receive a text message confirming a two hour delivery window on the day of delivery.
- Next Day Before 12:00
Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery on the next weekday before 12:00; this excludes Bank Holidays, Scottish Highlands & Offshore. You will also receive a text message confirming a two hour delivery window on the day of delivery.
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery
Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery Saturday Guaranteed; this excludes Bank Holidays, Scottish Highlands & Offshore. You will also receive a text message confirming a two hour delivery window on the day of delivery.
- International Delivery
- Estimated at Checkout
We ship to 50 Countries. A variable delivery charge will be applied at the checkout according to the country of destination and total weight of your order. Shipment cost is Per Box. Price estimated at checkout.
0 Months +