A right and balanced humidity level is really essential for your baby. The Babymoov Hygro Humidifier will help you in maintaining the room humidity for 7 to 18 hours. Thanks to the Ultrasonic system the Babymoov hygro humidifier produces a healthy and cool mist and shuts down automatically when the water level is too low.
The air in the room is cleaned which means the dust and pollen in your little one's bedroom is reduced any time of the year. It runs quietly at between 20-30 decibels and uses ultrasound to create a cold steam which is distributed in the room. You can adjust the quantity of the steam to suit the humidity, and when the water level gets low, the Hygro humidifier will automatically shut off.
- 1.8-litre capacity
- Generates up to 250ml of steam per hour
- Runs up to 18 hours depending on setting
- Easy to use, quiet to run, adjustable steam flow
- Automatic shut off when water level gets low
- Lifetime warranty from Babymoov with registration
The ideal humidity is between 40-50% and the Babymoov Hygro Humidifier can help maintain that ideal. After 9 months spent in mum's tummy, your baby is a lot more sensitive to the quality of the surrounding environment. We don't always realise that the air in our homes is sometimes 5 to 10 times more polluted than the air outdoors! Your baby is much more sensitive to the quality of the surrounding environment when growing. This pollution can lead to irritations to the nose, eyes and throat, breathing infections, skin and respiratory allergies, coughs, colds and ear infections, asthma, bronchitis and breathing problems, fatigue, dry skin.
The right actions to take: air the room! airing the room 10 minutes a day, in winter and in summer, is enough to reduce the concentration of pollutants in your home. You should also check your ventilation system regularly, to renew the air and ensure continuous generalised circulation of the air.
Choose the right equipment for the bedroom: Babymoov commits to making baby's bedroom a place of well-being, allowing parents:
- to effectively control the temperature (between 18 - 20°c maximum)
- to keep the humidity level ideal using our humidifiers (between 40 and 50%)
- to ensure baby's well-being and calm baby did you know ? humidifiers are often used during the winter months to purify the air of the room, however, they can also be very useful in summer. Humidifiers enable you to moderate temperatures so that baby always feels comfortable in his room.
Humidifiers are often used during the winter months to purify the air of the room, however, they can also be very useful in summer. Humidifiers enable you to moderate high temperatures so that baby always feels comfortable in his room.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.