The Babymoov Hygro+ Humidifier is an eye-catching, noiseless humidifier allows you to monitor baby's room atmosphere to ensure the healthiest air:
- Display of humidity rate, temperature and time
- Set the humidity rate (from 30% to 90%) at the desired timeSilent (25 dB)
- Manual or automatic humidity rate's adjustment
- Adjustable steam output at 360°
- Backlit touch screen for easy use
- Night light function (7 colours)
- Essential oil diffuser
- Optimal autonomy for continuous diffusion from bedtime to awakening
Humidifiers are incredibly important in allowing you to check the environment in your baby’s room and make sure the air is healthy while your baby sleeps. The humidity level can be adjusted both by hand or automatically and can be monitored, as well as the room temperature, on the backlit touch screen. The Multi-coloured night light is also controlled via the screen.
This practical humidifier features an essential oil diffuser too. The Hygro+ also has a very long runtime (up to 22 hr!) and is suitable for use in rooms up to 20 m².
After 9 months spent in mum's tummy, your baby is a lot more sensitive to the quality of the surrounding environment. The air in our homes can be up to 5 to 10 times more polluted than the air outdoors! This can lead to irritations to the nose, eyes and throat, breathing infections, skin and respiratory allergies, coughs, colds and ear infections, asthma, bronchitis and breathing problems, fatigue, dry skin.
In order to avoid this make sure you air the room 10 minutes a day in winter and in summer. You should also check your ventilation system regularly, to renew the air and ensure continuous generalised circulation of air.
Choose the right equipment for the bedroom: Babymoov commits to making baby's bedroom a place of well-being, allowing parents:
- to effectively control the temperature (between 18 - 20°c maximum)
- to keep the humidity level ideal using our humidifiers (between 40 and 50%)
- to ensure baby's well-being and calm baby
Humidifiers are often used during the winter months to purify the air of the room, however, they can also be very useful in summer. Humidifiers enable you to moderate high temperatures so that baby always feels comfortable in his room.
- PS (Cuve)
- AC 220-240 V - 50 60 HZ
- Dimension: 26.8 x 24.2 x 35 cm x 35 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.