Meet Wow Continental in Bureau, your multi-terrain pram and pushchair great for both town and country. Delivering world-class performance, this pushchair has a striking continental design and is perfect for any situation thanks to the multi-terrain suitability and dual suspension options. A traditional pushchair with modern features, Wow Continental delivers exactly what you need, whenever, wherever you need it.
Wow Continental is built with you and your family in mind. The dual suspension mode means you can adapt and change to suit your environment. Heading into the city? Tighten the suspension at the flick of a switch, for a streamlined, easy-manoeuvre glide. Spending a day in the country? Loosen it up to give you an extra bounce. The ability to alternate between city or country mode means the Wow Continental really is built for modern living, smoothing your path whatever the terrain.
Wow Continental has plenty of great benefits for the comfort and development of your child. The roomy carrycot gives plenty of space for your baby to wriggle around in. Plus, there’s a range of other handy features including a ventilation panel in the rear of the hood and a winter-flap great for weather protection on the apron with integral viewing window. Plus, there’s an adjustable backrest with a recline function allowing your baby to continue lying at an optimum sleeping position as you switch between the different positions - whether it be a more flat-lying or upright position.
Swap the from-birth carrycot to reversible pushchair seat when your child is ready to sit up. Wow Continental’s in it for the long-haul, offering great support for your child thanks to the roomy seat. Wow Continental is the ultimate investment and the only pushchair you’ll need for your growing child.
Wow Continental is supremely comfortable for your child and also for you. It’s stacked with handy solutions including an easy-release carrycot function making it simple to remove and clip back on. Plus, a multi-height position comfortable leatherette handle, flip-flop friendly brake, washable liners and mattress cover and a large basket for plenty of storage are just some of the additional features we have included to make your life easy.
“Safety on our roads has always been an important issue for the RAC. So, teaming up with Cosatto to develop a pioneering car seat packed with the latest safety innovations was an easy decision.” - RAC
The new Port i-Size car seat in Bureau takes your precious passengers from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm). It’s built for safety thanks to R129 compliance but if you add the Port i-Size base it becomes i-Size compliant, making it even more adaptable and easy to use. Packed with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love and state-of-the-art safety and comfort technology, rearward-facing RAC Port i-Size is a pioneering car seat.
The Port i-Size car seat brings safety and security to your snug passenger. It is i-Size and ISOFIX when paired with the Port i-Size base, delivering reduced car seat movement for total peace of mind. Not only will you get added security, but adding the base makes it quick and easy to install rearward-facing. Alternatively, the RAC Port car seat fits rearward facing with a standard 3-point seat belt.
The Port i-Size car seat has impact and protection at the core of its design. The unique reinforced construction with a strong protective shell encases your child and delivers that extra level of safety. Plus, this new car seat from Cosatto is built with high performance energy-absorbing material for even more all-angle protection.
With the Port i-Size car seat your child will be getting ultimate high comfort thanks to the specialised high-density foam. Plus, this i-Size car seat comes with lots of handy extras including a revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat making it easier than ever to clean up any spillages. Also comes with a UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy and much more.
The Port i-Size Base is ultra-convenient. If you’ve got ISOFIX anchors in your car, then just pop your car seat on and off your in-situ Port base. ISOFIX is minimal fuss - just simplicity with a satisfying click that lets you know it’s fastened securely.
With Wow Continental design, Parisian style meets Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns. Bureau is inspired by the famous left-bank, beloved of Sartre and De Beauvoir - where philosophy and ideas bounce amid bicycles, bookish tweed and old ornate coffee houses.
- Suitable from birth to 20kg
- Dual mode all-round suspension
- Include Port i-Size car seat & Base (Car seat adapters included)
- Weather protection winter-flap on the apron with integral viewing window
- Telescopic leatherette handle lets you adjust the handle height for comfort.
- Compact, easy-fold aluminium chassis with auto lock.
- Removable, quick-release premium puncture-proof, multi-terrain wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Super-sized basket with handy compartments
- 5kg basket weight
- 2 x Raincovers tailored for seat unit and carrycot
- UPF100+ extendable hood
- 5 point plus safety harness
- Cosatto’s famous baby-friendly patterns boost learning and memory skills.
- Includes travel companion
- Industry leading 4 Year Guarantee.
- Matching changing bag and footmuff (sold separately)
- Suitable from birth to 20kg
- 4 recline positions – Including one for new-born
- One-hand backrest recline
- Parent and world facing
- Washable new-born liner for comfort
- One-hand adjustable calf-support
- Roomy, comfy seat unit
- Removable gated bumper bar for easy access
- Peak-a-boo window on hood
- Extendable sun visor and toy-loops
- Exquisite tailoring and upholstery.
- Chest and tummy pads
- Carrycot suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
- Washable liner and mattress cover
- Ventilation window panel
- Soft interior liner
- Comfy mattress with 5 backrest positions
- Easy release function thanks to memory button
- Integrated carry handle
- Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Peak-a-boo window
- Zippable bug net
i-Size Car Seat
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base (Included)
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- Rearward facing
- Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads allow for occasional use in reclining cradle mode
- Easy one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust. No rethreading.
- Reinforced construction with a strong protective shell
- Built with high performance energy-absorbing material for maximum protection
- Revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat
- UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy
- One-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removeable new-born seat wedge creates optimum seat shape and adjustment for small babies
- Memory release function allows for easy removal from travel system chassis (one side)
- Chest and tummy pads included
- Removeable machine washable liner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.