Meet the Cybex Pallas G i-Size Car Seat
Meet the Cybex Pallas G i-Size Car Seat…
For years, parents have trusted Cybex Pallas car seats to keep their children safe. The Pallas G i-Size is the next generation of this award-winning series, representing years of successful innovation. A car seat that builds upon a strong track record of impact shield technology, improving it for even better safety and ease of use, reducing the risk of neck injuries by 40%. A car seat that grows with your child, delivering over ten years of comfort and protection.
The advanced impact shield helps reduce the risk of neck injuries in a frontal collision, with superior performance in this regard when compared to a harness system. In a head-on collision the child rolls forward over the impact shield which acts in a similar way to an airbag, with impact force distributed across a larger surface area. This reduces strain on the vulnerable neck and protects the child’s head.
The Cybex Pallas G i-Size is a 2 in 1 seat that grows with your little one throughout their childhood – from toddler to preteen. Your child is protected by an impact shield until they grow to 21kg. Then, the impact shield is removed and the seat is secured by the vehicle seatbelt, providing reliable protection until they reach a height of 150cm (approx. 12 years old).
ISOFIX and Top Tether ensure that the car seat can be easily and securely installed. ISOFIX helps you install the seat correctly while the Top Tether provides additional anchorage for increased safety and stability. Both feature visual indicators confirming that the car seat is installed and ready to go.
The Linear Side-impact Protection System Plus provides increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. L.S.P. System Plus reduces the impact forces of a side-impact collision by more than 20% when compared to the same car seat without an L.S.P. System.
The patented 3-position reclining headrest helps prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. The child’s head remains in the safety zone of the car seat, allowing it to provide optimum safety especially in the event of a side-impact collision. Not only this, but you can easily adjust the seat to a comfortable sleeping position for your baby. The one-hand recline motion will help to keep your child happy and comfortable onboard. Whatever the age of your child it is easy to recline the seat so they can have a restful sleep while you are on the road.
For added peace of mind and comfort for your little one, the Cybex Pallas G i-Size provides air circulation on hot days; the Air Ventilation System allows cooling airflow to circulate through the car seat, preventing heat from building up and helping to provide a comfortable seat temperature even on hot days.
- Group: 1/2/3
- Height: 76cm up to 150cm
- Weight: Approx. 9 - 50kg
- Age: Approx. 15 months up to 12 years
- Group 1/2/3 Car Seat suiting your child from 9kg through to 36kg in weight
- Quick and simple installation into your vehicle using the integrated ISOFIX points
- Adjustable impact shield that resembles an airbag and helps to reduce the force of impact
- Linear Side-impact Protection Plus provides increased safety in the event of a collision
- Patented reclining headrest that prevents the child’s head from tipping forward
- Comfortable one-hand recline function can be adjusted to suit the needs of your little one
- Ventilation system provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days
- Height-adjustable headrest offers customised adjustment as your child grows
- Extra-wide and deep seat cushions ensures a comfortable ride throughout the years
- Energy- absorbing shell absorbs the force of an impact to ensure peace of mind
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.