Cybex Pallas S-Fix Group 1/2/3 Car Seat
The Cybex Pallas S-Fix Car Seat is an ISOFIX Group 1/2/3 option that suits your child from 9 – 36kg in weight which is approximately 9 months to 12 years of age. Growing with your child throughout the key stages of development, this Car Seat provides optimum support and safety whilst travelling from A to B. In Group 1, the adjustable impact shield protects your little one and for children aged 3 and above, the seat can be easily adjusted into a Group 2/3 seat.
Benefits of an Impact Shield:
The optimised impact shield of the Pallas S-Fix reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child and has an improved overall crash performance. The one-handed adjustment of the impact shield ensures ease of use for the parent. The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. The system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time, the sensitive head, neck, shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed impact shield adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child’s body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body; as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to a conventional five-point harness system.
The patented reclining headrest prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It also ensures that the child’s head always remains in the safety zone, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision. Not only this, but the Cybex Pallas S-Fix includes an integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection system that offers increased safety. The L.S.P system reduces the forces of an impact by approximately 25%.
For a relaxed and peaceful journey, the smart one-hand recline function makes it easy for parents to adjust the Pallas S-Fix to a sleeping position while keeping one hand free. In addition to this, the 12-position height adjustable headrest offers customised support for as your child grows. Finally, with an extra-wide and deep seat cushion this will support and promote the optimum seat position for the duration of the Car Seat.
- Group: 1/2/3
- Weight: 9 - 36kg
- Height: Approx. 76cm up to 150cm
- Age: Approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Group 1/2/3 Car Seat suiting your child from 9kg through to 36kg in weight
- Quick and simple installation into your vehicle using the integrated ISOFIX points
- Adjustable impact shield that resembles an airbag and helps to reduce the force of impact
- Patented reclining headrest that prevents the child’s head from tipping forward
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P) systems reduces force of an impact by 25%
- Comfortable one-hand recline function can be adjusted to suit the needs of your little one
- Ventilation system provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest offers customised adjustment as your child grows
- Extra-wide and deep seat cushions ensures a comfortable ride throughout the years
- Energy- absorbing shell absorbs the force of an impact to ensure peace of mind
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.