The Dreambaby Harrogate Bed Rail helps you and your child feel safer about making the transition from the crib to a bed. The Harrogate requires no assembly or tools and the rail folds down for easy bed making. It is an extra tall height of 18" and an extra wide 43". It's portable, easy to clean, and can be easily disassembled for storage.
Transitioning your little one from cot to bed can be a daunting time for many parents, with the fear of your baby falling out at night being prominent. However, with the Dreambaby Harrogate Bed Rail, there is no need to worry. This bed rail comes fully assembled and is ready to be attached onto any bed side without tools, with safety anchors that hold the bed rail securely into place.
With breathable mesh and an easy to fold down features, the Dreambaby Harrogate Bed rail offers your baby comfort and protection and offers you peace of mind throughout the night. It is extra larger in size than most bed rail and is 45.5cm tall and 109cm wide. This can be disassembled for easy storage and can be taken with you on your travels and adventures.
- With breathable mesh and easy fold down feature the Dreambaby Harrogate Bed Rail offers the utmost peace of mind for all parents
- The Harrogate Bed Rail arrives fully assembled, just simply adjust the strap to the size needed for your bed (single up to queen) and thread it under the mattress so your anchors are properly and tightly fitted
- The Dreambaby Harrogate Bed Rail is an extra wide width of 43" and an extra tall height of 18"
- The safety anchors hold the bed rail securely in place
- Features a fold down rail for easy access, bed making, and story time
- The Dreambaby Harrogate Bed Rail is not suitable for beds with recessed mattresses or slat beds
Complies with Standards: BS7972-2001+A1-2009
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.