Kinderkraft Aston Tricycle as a stroller alternative
The Ashton tricycle is suitable for children aged from nine months to five years. The configuration options make it easy to adjust to the age and height of your child. It features a mechanism linking the parent handlebar with the child's handlebar, which means you can have full control over the trike whenever needed. It's equipped with a foldable footrest and has the possibility of having the seat facing towards or away from the direction of travel, so it can also be used as a stroller.
- A five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and additional strap between the legs to prevent the child from falling out.
- A guard rail that's an additional protective element and can be completely removed, making it easier for older children to get in.
- Rear brakes that increase safety when stopped and when putting your child in or taking them out of the trike.
- A mechanism linking the parent handlebar with the child's handlebar, which means you can have full control over the trike whenever needed.
- The product is tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Large foldable hood that protects the child from the sun and wind. It's equipped with an additional viewing window so that the parent can keep a close eye on the child.
- Two positions of adjustment of the distance between the seat and pedals, allowing you to better position your child behind the handlebar.
- Adjustable parent handle enabling you to tailor it to your height. This ensures steering comfort and convenience. The handle is covered with EVA foam.
- The trike is multi-functional – it can also be used by older children (removable guard rail, hood, parent handle).
- The large, puncture-resistant EVA foam wheels with increased durability mean you don't have to worry about damaging them on walks.
- The free wheel function enables the child to pedal freely independently of the person guiding the tricycle.
- It's equipped with a foldable footrest and has the possibility of having the seat facing towards or away from the direction of travel, which means that it's a good alternative to a stroller.
Accessories included in the set
- Practical bag for your items, which attaches to the parent handlebar
- Cup holder for your favourite drink
- Spacious basket behind the seat for items you need on walks or for your child's toys
- Bell for your child
Weight: 9.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.