Kinderkraft MyWay Group 0+/1/2/3 ISOFIX Car Seat - Grey
The Kinderkraft MyWay Group 0+/1/2/3 ISOFIX Car Seat - Grey guarantees young travellers maximum safety. With dedicated safety systems, such as the H-GUARD SYSTEM, SIDE PROTECT SYSTEM and EASY GROW SYSTEM. It is also equipped with the ISOFIX and TOP TETHER systems and has been subjected to many rigorous tests. Confirming its safety. Its solid design is confirmed by the certification of the European type-approval authority. In addition, its safety has been tested by the renowned TASS INTERNATIONAL and INTERTEK institutes.
MYWAY car seat – from birth to approx. 12 years (0-36 kg, RWF 0-18 kg)
- The five-point safety harness with soft pads and crotch cover is adjustable and doesn't need to be refastened.
- Integrated with the base increasing your child's safety. Taking in the first force of impact, in the event of an accident the shell of the seat absorbs energy using the injection method.
- H-GUARD SYSTEM with reinforced head restraint. It has three layers, which provide extra protection for the head and neck in the event of a side or rear impact.
- SIDE PROTECT SYSTEM – the housing of the car seat is specially reinforced, meaning it absorbs the force of the collision and ensures greater safety in side-on collisions.
- Your child can travel in a rearward facing position up to 18 kg.
- Tested by the renowned Dutch Tass International and Intertek - receiving a positive safety review.
- It features three indicators of correct installation.
- Adjustable head restraint which allows you to tailor the seat to your child (10 positions, 48-67 cm).
- All Kinderkraft car seats are designed in accordance with the European technical requirements, confirmed by European safety standard ECE R44.04.
- Safe Car Seat Programme – the safety of our young consumers is our priority, and that's why Kinderkraft guarantees free membership in the Safe Car Seat Programme, which allows you to replace a car seat that has been in an accident with a new one.
Please Note: The Kinderkraft MyWay is Isofix compatible in Forward Facing Mode only. In Reward Facing Mode you must fit this with the cars 3 point seatbelt.
- The RECLINING function allows you to adjust the angle of incline using one hand, and lets you adjust the seat to one of four comfortable positions (three forward facing and one rearward facing).
- Easy change of position (front-rear) with the integrated base.
- ISOFIX allows you to quickly and easily install the seat in your car. There's also the option of installing the product using the car's three-point seat belt.
- Equipped with magnetic belt hooks on the sides of the seat, which help you put your child in and take them out.
- Made from soft, comfortable safe materials.
- Face forward from 9 kg - however, it's recommended that your little one faces rearward for as long as possible.
- Removable washable cover
- The car seat is suitable for children from birth until approximately 12 years (ECE age group: 0+/I/II/III, up to 36 kg).
- Three dedicated inserts for young children, which allow you to easily adapt the seat to your child's size.
Kinderkraft MyWay Group 0+/1/2/3 ISOFIX Car Seat - Grey Specifications:
|Outer:||PP plastic (strong material, smooth finish)|
|Cover:||Upholstery is pleasant to the touch, soft, durable and washable|
Seat weight: 12.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.