Kinderkraft Yummy Highchair
YUMMY is a stable, safe high chair for children from six months to three years old. It features an adjustable double tray, which is very easy to keep clean even when your child is learning to eat independently. The seat is made of a material with a washable coating that's nice to the touch. It also has a footrest, which can be adjusted to different heights. This makes it easier for the child to adopt the correct posture during meals. The YUMMY high chair is a foldable model – a godsend for parents who don't have much space in the kitchen.
- Backrest with reclining function that adjusts to three positions
- Easy to fold and store
- Adjustable and detachable tray with removable top
- Comfortable seat
- Cover made of eco-leather
- Stable legs with built-in, non-slip caps
- Wheels for easy transport
- Footrest that adjusts to three positions
- Five-point safety harness
Functionality and comfort
- Height adjustment – the high chair can be adjusted to seven different levels. It can be placed next to tables of different heights.
- Backrest – three-point backrest adjustment (also for the reclining position), so it can be used by young children (from six months of age).
- Adjustable footrest – ensures the child is comfortable while eating.
- Adjustable tray – allows you to easily put your child in the high chair and adjust the tray distance to one of three positions. Everything is easy to clean thanks to the additional double tray.
- Stability – the solid frame is made of light and durable aluminium.
- Strength – special non-slip caps have been placed on the front legs.
- Safety harness – the high chair has a five-point safety harness. It's very easy to fasten and unfasten. You can remove the harness and wash it.
- Quality guarantee – the high chair complies with the European safety standard EN 14988.
- Eco-leather cover – soft and pleasant to the touch. Durable material that's resistant to dirt and easy to keep clean.
- Quick folding – the high chair can be folded quickly and easily.
- Convenient handle – this is located at the back of the high chair and makes it much easier to carry.
- Wheels – located in the rear legs of the high chair, they make it easy for you to move it around. In addition, they're covered with rubber, so they won't scratch your floor.
|Materials:||PP plastic, aluminium|
|Age||From six months to three years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.