The Nanny Monitor is one of the best baby sensor monitors that helps you feel reassured throughout those early months and beyond.
The Nanny Baby Sensor Monitor is certified worldwide (Class 11B) by medical professionals for precise and accurate measurements of irregular breathing or a complete loss of infant breathing patterns. Keeping a watchful eye over your baby, the discrete sensor pad sits underneath your child’s mattress and quietly monitors their breathing.
Designed for use in a cot or crib, this baby movement monitor can be used on mattresses up to 14cm deep and will automatically sound an audio and visual alarm should your baby stop breathing for twenty-seconds or if their breaths per minute fall below ten. There will be a short acoustic pre-alarm followed by a more intensive ring to ensure that you are always kept informed and alert.
The contemporary and intuitive alarm unit features three indication lights that work in conjunction with the audio warnings, to make the baby monitor clear and easy for you to understand.
For other sensors monitors, video monitors or WiFi monitors check our Baby Monitors page.
- Clinically-tested medical device with Class IIB certification
- Intuitively sensitive pad is the largest on the market
- Suitable for use with mattresses up to 12cm deep for maximum accuracy
- Provides both an audio and visual alarm so you are always aware
- Contemporary alarm unit is clear and easy to understand
- The Nanny Baby Sensor Breathing Monitor can be used for babies up to the age of 1 year.
Customer Notice : The Nanny Monitor is a Class IIB Medical Product, meaning it will always be shipped to you factory sealed. Please note, before you break the seal, it cannot then be returned unless faulty. The EU 14 Days Return Rules do not apply to this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.