The Tommee Tippee Sleep Bags help to regulate your baby's temperature, ensuring a better nights sleep. This practical baby Sleeping Bag can help your little one sleep better, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off, making it far less likely to cause disturbance by being too hot or too cold. Safer sleep is better sleep! Preventing babies from overheating is an important part of this, and this bag is available in a 2.5 TOG warmth rating so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature.
Tommee Tippee Sleep Bag 6-18m Ollie the Owl - 2.5 tog is made with 100% cotton-rich, soft fluorescent-free fabric, which is snuggly and kind on baby's skin - perfect for a comfortable night's sleep. Designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below - with slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural 'frog-legged' sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development. Should your little one need wake during the night and need a change, You'll be pleased to know there's easy zip access to help you deal with those twilight hour nappy changes without disturbing baby or anyone else who is trying to get some much-needed rest.
- Baby Sleep Bags help regulate temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off
- Safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards
- Made for comfort, designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural "frog-legged" sleeping position.
- The easy zip opening ideal for night-time changes as you can keep baby cosy at the top, but can unzip from the bottom
- Suitable for babies 6-18 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.