Babycook® Neo is the new generation food maker from Beaba. Made with respect for the environment and the nutritional quality of food. It is an eco-designed product using 48% less Carbon dioxide and 50% less water and energy consumption than the Babycook® Solo model.
Using quality materials to ensure healthy food thanks to its steam cooking and its innovating materials – glass bowl and stainless-steel basket. The Beaba Babycook® Neo steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats. It has a large capacity stainless steel basket to allow 600 grams of food to be prepared; not only this but it incorporates an ergonomic handle to easily transfer food at the end of the cooking cycle. The high-quality glass bowl does not degrade with time and will help to preserve flavours, perfect for your little one. In addition to this, there is a double level stainless steel blade that allows for uniform mixing, allow you to select smooth, mixed or lumps and chunks.
The Beaba Babycook Neo has a stainless-steel tank with a wide opening for simple access and easy filling with integrated measuring levels for complete ease of use. The steam modulation cooking process helps to preserve nutritional food quality and will allow the collection of cooking juices and limit water consumption.
- 4 in 1 new generation food maker that steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats
- Large capacity glass bowl and stainless-steel basket to preserve the nutritional value of baby’s food
- Steam cooks quickly in only 15 minutes using minimal amount of CO2, energy and water
- Double level stainless steel blade for uniform texture of food
- Steam modulation cooking process helps to preserve nutritional food quality