The new Cybex Sirona M2 I-Size Car Seat complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129. This new i-Size regulation states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which?, the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
When using the Cybex Sirona M2 i-size, your little one can be in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height which is approximately 4 years of age. The new, intelligent design means that even taller children have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably whilst travelling with you. The Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars too which make it perfect for moving into other cars if required. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function will provide extra convenience to parents and make everyday use as simple as possible.
Rear Facing Car Seat: From birth up to 4 years. Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision. The new Sirona M2 i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years).
12 Height Position Adjustable Headrest: 12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides that grow with your child
Alternative Forward Facing: Click in system to change seat position. The Sirona M2 i-Size features a click-in system that allows for easy interchange between forward and rear-facing position. Depending on your preference, the Sirona M2 i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children who are 16 months and 76 cm and above (up to 105 cm).
Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection: The integrated linear side-impact protectors (L.S.P. System) fold out on the side facing the door, reducing the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage of impact. Whether rear or forward-facing, the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size’s integrated Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.
- Rearward facing car seat for additional safety
- Car Seat weighs approximately 14kg
- Integrated linear side impact protection increases level of safety
- One-hand recline function for simple everyday use
- 12 position height adjustable headrest to suit your growing child
- L720 x W440 x H660mm
- Engineered and designed in Germany with leading technology
- Suits your baby from birth to approximately 4 years or 105cm
- Click-in system to change seat position simply
- Forward facing from 16 months or 76cm in height
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- One-hand recline function (rearward facing: 5 positions)
- One-hand recline function (forward facing: 3 positions)
- Belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Can only be used in cars with isofix anchorage points or i-Size certified cars
- Energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby