Hauck Freerider Double Pushchair
The Freerider is a multifunctional sibling pushchair with removable second seat. Usable for one or two children and combinable with the 2in1 Carrycot, it can be used for newborns, too. Two raincovers are already included. Profit from fantastic family moments with your children from the very beginning!
Convertible. If you want to go out with one child only, you have the option of removing the second seat and use Freerider as a single pushchair. When both children accompany you, the second seat is simply reattached.
Lying position. The main seat’s backrest can be brought up to the lying position with one hand. The footrest is multi-adjustable, too. The second seat’s backrest can also be adjusted in a lying position by opening the lateral zip fasteners. In addition, the extendable canopy offers best protection against sun, wind and rain. It goes over both children and has lateral windows. If needed, the canopy can be partly or completely removed. The padded 5-point harnesses on both seats, the removable front bar and the parking brake that acts on both sides keep your little ones safe and sound. The large basket beneath the seat can be used for toys, baby equipment or purchases. And what’s more: the push handle can be adjusted to your height.
Agile. This tandem pushchair has a swiveling and lockable front wheel that makes it particularly agile. The closed rear wheels and the overlying guard plates prevent your child in the scond seat from touching the wheels. Furthermore, this double pushchair is also suitable for uneven ground thanks to the wheels’ large size and the suspension. Its compact folding size allows you to transport it even in smaller cars.
Our recommentation! With the separately available Zero Plus infant car seat you can transform Freerider in a practical Shop N Drive System. Zero Plus guarantees maximum safety during car journeys thanks to its patented side-impact protection system.
- REMOVABLE SIBLING SEAT Freerider can be used for one or two children by removing or adding the second seat; combine it with the Hauck 2in1 Carrycot in order to use it right from birth
- COMFORTABLE The main seat’s backrest and footrest can be adjusted into lying position, while the second seat has a resting position; the push handle is height-adjustable and the folding compact
- COMPATIBLE WITH CAR SEAT Freerider can be combined with the separately available Hauck Zero Plus infant car seat into a practical travel system; adapters are already included in the stroller frame
- EASY TO PUSH Thanks to the swivelling and lockable front wheel and suspension, Freerider is very agile even on uneven terrain. The large front wheels are equipped with a protection
- QUALITY This double pushchair is approved to the European safety standard EN 1888; additional chemical and technical safety test are carried out for more safety