The BeSafe iZi Flex Fix i-Size Group 2/3 Car Seat in Fresh Black Cab is a high back booster seat for children from 100-150cm, with slimline design allowing space for up to three people in one row.
BeSafe welcomes the newest child car seat regulation UN R129-02 by presenting the first booster seat on the market that fully complies with the new safety requirements. Developed for real-life situations, this BeSafe high back booster seat protects your child with safety features that even go beyond what is required by the regulation.
- Recline position
- Approved: UN R129-02
- Direction: Forward facing
- Integrated carrying handle
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+)
- PAD+ for additional chin + chest protection
- Compliant with the new UN R129-02 regulation
- Slim design that still gives your child plenty of space
- Detachable SIP bumpers allow fitting up to three people in one row
- Lockable ISOfix arms allow for an easy installation + prevent misuse
- Headrest specifically shaped for an improved view + sleeping support
- Shoulder belt + lap belt guides for optimal belt positioning the best comfort
- Easy height adjustment to grow with the child
- Installation: 3-point vehicle belt or ISOfix in combination with 3-point vehicle belt
- Car seat weight: 7kg
- Stature height: 100 - 150cm
- Use from approx. 4 - 12 years
- Width without SIP bumpers: 44cm
- Seat height in highest position: 82cm
- i-Size booster seat for stature height 100 - 135cm
- Specific vehicle booster seat for stature height 135 - 150cm
- Measurements: L42 x W52 x H64cm (in lowest position + incl. SIP bumpers
The BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is approved according to the latest regulation UN R129-02 that puts significant new safety demands on high back booster seats. To provide maximum protection for your child, the BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is equipped with three layers of side impact protection and a headrest specifically shaped for the highest safety and comfort.
In addition to the dynamic flex-performance and Side Impact Protection (SIP) bumpers, the iZi Flex FIX i-Size also features BeSafe’s well-proven innovation SIP+ (additional side impact protection). While the seat already passes the demanding approval tests of UN R129-02 without SIP+, this extra safety feature exceeds the regulations absorbing additional force by deforming like a car’s crumple zone and reducing side movement. Experience from the BeSafe pregnancy belts has inspired the development of the foldable lap belt guider.
Made of soft materials, this integrated solution helps with optimal positioning of the lap belt and also increases comfort. A fid-lock magnet makes opening and closing it easy. Similarly, lockable shoulder belt guiders at the headrest ensure that the shoulder belt is always at the right height for the child. To make buckling up easier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.