Clippasafe Harness and Reins are ideal for when your child is learning to walk or while walking near busy roads or dangerous places. The reins strap across your child's chest and shoulders using a four-point system to ensure they are securely fitted, the release clasp for the harness is at the back so your child cannot reach to get at it.
The harness also acts as an anchor straps for use in highchairs, strollers, prams, carry cots or in any other article which specifies that a harness should be used. The anchor straps are attached to these articles by loop tying though D rings or around bars fitted for that purpose.
- Great for helping your child learn to walk
- Keeps your child safe next to busy roads
- Four-point safety harness system
- Release clasp is out of reach of child
- Can act as anchor straps for highchairs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.