The Wowee pram and pushchair in Club Tropicana is like nothing we’ve ever designed. Functional, easy to use and comfortable for both baby and parents the Wowee is super compact, lightweight and has a one-piece fold ideal for city and suburban life making it our most compact fold pushchair yet.
The Wowee pushchair makes your life easy thanks to a range of easy-to-use and functional features. Wowee allows you to fold with the seat unit still attached creating a compact, free-standing one-hand fold in both the forward and rear-facing seat positions, resulting in a super-compact unit that is great for storage and parents on the go. Wowee also has a simple one-hand lift off for the reversible seat unit and takes your child all the way up to 25kg.
Wowee seat unit is suitable from birth thanks to the new-born recline function in both forward and rearward facing. This allows for your baby to sleep and rest in Wowee from the get-go.
Wowee carrycot is a perfect fit and can easily be put on or lifted off your Wowee and is suitable up to 9kg. It’s designed with your little one in mind, with baby-pleasing patterns in the hood and a thick supportive mattress.
A wide variety of features makes the Wowee pushchair super comfortable for your baby. The new-born recline and liner make for a comfy and padded space that allows your baby to sleep peacefully from birth. Plus, there’s an extendable UPF100+ hood with ventilation panel for an even more comfortable experience and adjustable calf support to rest tired legs as they grow.
Wowee is supremely comfortable for both your child and you. Stacked with handy features, Wowee comes with a multi-height position comfortable leatherette handle, flip-flop friendly brake, washable, removable covers and a large basket for plenty of storage. These are just some of the additional features we’ve included to make your life a breeze.
“Safety on our roads has always been an important issue for the RAC. So, teaming up with Cosatto to develop a pioneering car seat packed with the latest safety innovations was an easy decision.” - RAC
The new Port i-Size car seat in Club Tropicana takes your precious passengers from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm). It’s built for safety thanks to R129 compliance but if you add the Port i-Size base (sold separately) it becomes i-Size compliant, making it even more adaptable and easy to use. Packed with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love and state-of-the-art safety and comfort technology, rearward-facing RAC Port i-Size is a pioneering car seat.
The Port i-Size car seat in Club Tropicana brings safety and security to your snug passenger. It is i-Size and ISOFIX when paired with the Port i-Size base (sold separately), delivering reduced car seat movement for total peace of mind. Not only will you get added security, but adding the base makes it quick and easy to install rearward-facing. Alternatively, the RAC Port car seat fits rearward facing with a standard 3-point seat belt.
The Port i-Size car seat has impact and protection at the core of its design. The unique reinforced construction with a strong protective shell encases your child and delivers that extra level of safety. Plus, this new car seat from Cosatto is built with high performance energy-absorbing material for even more all-angle protection.
With the Port i-Size car seat your child will be getting ultimate high comfort thanks to the specialised high-density foam. Plus, this i-Size car seat comes with lots of handy extras including a revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat making it easier than ever to clean up any spillages. Also comes with a UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy and much more.
The Port i-Size Base offers extra stability and fit ‘n’ go convenience. The Port i-Size Base is ultra-convenient. If you’ve got ISOFIX anchors in your car, then just pop your car seat on and off your in-situ Port base. ISOFIX is minimal fuss - just simplicity with a satisfying click that lets you know it’s fastened securely.
Crafted with hidden extras and Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns, kids love the Wowee in Club Tropicana from Cosatto. Bold, bright and carefully placed, our baby-friendly characters and patterns aim to harness your baby's early sensory skills. Fire their imagination with the new modern classic.
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- 3 recline positions – Including a new-born position
- One-hand adjustable recline
- One-piece fold in both parent and world-facing making Wowee one of our most compact travel systems
- Free-standing fold capability
- Lightweight, aluminium chassis
- Quick-release, easy-clean removable wheels
- Lockable, swivel front wheels
- Puncture-proof, multi-terrain wheels
- Port i-Size Carseat, base and adapters included
- UPF100+ extendable hood
- Large basket suitable up to 5kg
- Pocket and cup holder in basket
- Flip-on, flip-off brakes
- Great for storage
- Adjustable calf support
- Adjustable leatherette telescopic handle
- One-hand put-on, lift-off reversible seat
- Removable, gated bumper bar
- 5-point safety harness
- Ventilation panel and viewing window
- All round suspension
- Tummy and chest pads
- Travel companion
- 4-year guarantee (Enrol with Cosatto directly)
- Easy put on, lift off carrycot
- Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg. (approx. 6 months)
- Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies
- Thick supportive mattress
- Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort
- Ventilation and viewing window
- Extending hood visor
i-Size Carseat & Base Features:
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- Rearward facing
- Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base)
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads allow for occasional use in reclining cradle mode
- Easy one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust. No rethreading.
- Port i-Size base has a rebound bar and support-leg anti-rotation devices to prevent car seat movement rotation
- Reinforced construction with a strong protective shell
- Built with high performance energy-absorbing material for maximum protection
- Revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat
- UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy
- One-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removeable new-born seat wedge creates optimum seat shape and adjustment for small babies
- The 3 position recline takes a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing legs. (when paired with Port i-Size base)
- Memory release function allows for easy removal from travel system chassis (one side)
- RAC Port i-Size base has various indicators to confirm correct fitting in your car
- Chest and tummy pads included
- Removeable machine washable liner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.