Joie Steadi Group 0+/1 Car Seat - Dark Pewter
The Joie Steadi Group 0+/1 Car Seat - Dark Pewter is a practical and great looking car seat that can be used from birth up to 4 years of age. It can be used either as a rear facing or front facing seat, giving you flexibility and longevity of life.
It's recommended that you keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible. After all, the best protection the seat can offer is from behind with its thick protective shell that can disperse any force away from your little one.
The harness keeps your baby's hips and body positioned safely in the middle of the seat at all times. It is adjusted with one pull for the perfect fit. The harness has soft padding for the shoulders and lower buckles to ensure a comfortable fit. The seat has a low profile base for a tight installation and low centre of gravity, and the large scope of recline means you're more likely to get a good fit against a seat no matter what angle the car's seats are at. You can install the tilt easily using your vehicles 3-point belt and simple, colour coded belt paths to make installation foolproof.
The seat is built in Joie's state-of-the-art factory and custom test at their own government-certified advanced technology crash test facility to ensure quality engineering they can be proud of.
Steadi Group 0+/1 Car Seat Features:
- Group 0+/1 Car Seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Side impact Security offers protection for the head, body and hips
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system
- Adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Padded infant head and body support cradle the tiniest rides
- Removable, washable fabrics for convenient cleaning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.