The JuniorJones J-TOURER Stroller - Insignia Navy has fixed swivel front wheels make the J-TOURER a breeze to manoeuvre. Glide around the city or the park with ease simply with one hand! The 5-point safety harness is adjustable to grow with your child on both the shoulders and waist.
This Pushchair is a compact, lightweight stroller which has loads of features! Ideal for weekends away, staycations and holidays to any destination, and because it is so compact and easy to use, it also makes the perfect buggy for spending the weekend at grandparents house.
The J-TOUER has a fully lie-flat seat unit is suitable for your baby from birth up to 22kg to give them a safe place to travel comfortably as they grow. The luxurious fabrics are soft to touch yet durable and easy to clean.
The hood has a great zip out section to allow adequate airflow in warmer weather and keep baby cool. The leg rest is adjustable to three different positions which sets it apart from other compact strollers in its price range.
The fold is super quick and simple and can be done effortlessly with one hand. Try it for yourself to see just how easy it is!
The J-TOURER comes in three colours; Graphite Black, Frost Grey and Insignia Navy.
- The multiple seat reclining positions with adjustable leg rest makes this an all rounded to help offer comfort to your child
- Tru-ride 2 technology, all-round suspension and 4 wheels makes for a nice smooth ride for your child and very easy to manoeuvre
- The J-TOURER is suitable from birth up to 22kg limit and 5 point safety harness is adjustable, so can grow with your child
- One handed folding, compact fold and included carry bag makes it the perfect stroller for travels to anywhere
- With raincover included and ventilation hood your child will be cool and dry no matter what the weather
- The features on this pushchair sets it above the other pushchairs in this range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.