As the world’s first Car Seat with build in airbags, the Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Air features air safety technology and takes car seat safety to a completely new level.
In the unfortunate event of an accident, the specialist ISOFIX crash detecting system activates the Air Technology and within 0.05 seconds, the airbags inflate with cool air which give crucial protection to your child’s head, neck and shoulders. If your car has a front-on collision, the powerful forces involved can throw your child’s delicate head and neck forward. But with the AxissFix Air, the airbag activates immediately, inflating in fractions of a second and safely cushioning your child from harm. The integrated airbags give crucial protection to your child’s head and neck, reducing impact forces by up to 55%.
This toddler Car Seat combines state-of-the-art safety performance, by complying with the latest i-Size car seat legislation, with 360° swivelling seat making securing your toddler a breeze as the seat faces outwards. For parent’s convenience, the AxissFix Air offers easy and secure installation using top tether and ISOFIX connectors that lock the Car Seat to the body of the car. Colour indicators confirm that the seat is correctly installed, giving parents complete peace of mind.
Suitable from 61cm to 105cm (approx. 4 months to 4 years), Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Air allows rearward-facing travel up to 87cm (approx. 2 years) to increase head and neck protection for your child in the event of an accident. The AxissFix Air can be easily rotated from a rearward to a forward-facing position, allowing parents the flexibility to make the choice at which stage their toddler is moved forward facing.
- New level of safety, set new standard in car seat safety
- i-Size compliant toddler car seat suitable from 61-105cm (4 months – 4 years)
- Invisible built-in airbags give crucial protection to your child’s head and shoulders
- Airbags inflate with cold air within 0.05 seconds of an accident
- ISOFIX installation system with top tether, colour indicator to confirm installation
- Extended rear-facing travel up to approx. 2 years of age for improved protection
- Optional forward-facing travel from 15 months
- Seat rotates 360° to make placing and securing child into the seat easier
- 7-position simultaneous harness and headrest adjustment
- Easily removable and washable cover without unthreading the harness
- 4 reclining positions in both directions and rotates when reclined
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.