The Nikidom Dual Drive Stroller is the only stroller with 2 comfortable handlebars. The open (horned) handlebar is more comfortable and ergonomic by allowing a more natural hand and wrist position, but if you try to push the chair with one hand, it will go from one side to the other. The closed (run) handlebar, on the other hand does allow you to push the chair with one hand. The Dual Drive dual handlebar offers a comfortable position for people of varying heights.
The Nikidom Dual Drive is also the only stroller that combines both handlebars. You can push it one way or another without any effort. Use the horn handlebar while walking with 2 handles on the handlebar, and if you need to release a hand to make a call, take the hand of the older brother, carry a bag, etc you can easily switch to the handlebar running without having to stop and without leaving the chair on one side or the other. This is the perfect stroller for urban parents who do not want to give up the comfort of one handlebar or another.
The padded seat, combined with the fully reclining backrest, adjustable legrests and large wraparound hood provides a comfortable environment for your little one whilst sleeping in their Dual Drive Stroller. The paragua or cane type closure is the most classic and extended, it allows to reduce the chair to a minimum volume, and allows you to store it in provided places. It is an easy closure for all types of users, not only parents but grandparents too!
- Suitable from birth up until 22kg
- Weight in basket: 3kg
- Weight: 7kg
- Large envoloping hood that can be expanded (or picked up) by zip, it offers SPF50 protection against the sun UV rays. Water repellent
- Retractable visor that wllos to protect the baby on very sunny days
- Window with grid to see baby while you walk, and change of position with magnet
- Fully removable seat
- Backrest with 4 positions, the last one with 170 degrees, which allows your baby a flat posture at bedtime
- Side vents that open and close with zipper
- Contour in the area of the baby’s head so that it is more curled up when in a horizontal position
- Rings in the seat area to hold a soft carrycot
- 5 point harness with padded straps for maximum protection and comfort
- Adjustable footrest at angles to ensure maximum comfort if your little one wants to sleep or get up
- Large basket with rear side access
- Reflective strip on the side of the basket for more security during night walks
Wheels & Brake:
- 4 independent suspensions
- Wheels of suitable dimensions for all types of terrain
- The front wheels are pivoting (or fixed if you want)
- Double rear wheels that provide greater resistance and stability
- Easy foot brake
Please Note: Pictures are for illustration purposes only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.