The Nuna Norr i-Size Car Seat goes above and beyond, having passed the voluntary Swedish PLUS test - known to be one of the most stringent car sear examinations around. The Nuna Norr is suitable from birth up to 4 years old (approximately 18.5 kg) and has been designed for rear-facing only up to 4 years. The Nuna Norr has been proven to be the safest form of travel by almost 5x in the event of a front-impact collision. With an extendable headrest and support this car seat has been designed with safety and comfort in mind, keeping your little one protected as they grow.
The Nuna Norr features an integrated rebound bar that helps minimise the rotation in the event of a collision. The colour indicators on the stability leg and ISOFIX attachments help ensure that your little ones car seat is fitted correctly giving you the peace of mind you need before heading out on your adventures.
The Seat includes a removable airy mesh seat and headrest cover AND seat ventilation panels at the back to keep your little one cool on those warmer days. Not forgetting the 7 position recline - even though this car seat is rear-facing, the 7 position recline allows your child to sleep throughout their journey.
- Suitable from birth up to 4 years old (approx. 18.5 kg)
- Rearward facing
- One-hand, 7 position recline
- Convenient harness holders
- Patented tailor tech memory foam and removable infant head and body inserts
- True lock base installation technology including 9 position ISOFIX anchors
- SIP system features featuring EPS energy absorbing foam providing all over side impact protection
- No re-thread 5 point harness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.