Why settle when you can have it all from the start? The Nuna Rebl Plus is a one-click smart 360° seat that meets and exceeds the i-Size standard - meaning your little one can ride safer for longer. This clever convertible suits your baby from their very first outing, all the way until their fourth birthday.
With various safety features, the Nuna Rebl Plus is the ideal seat from birth until four years (40cm - 105cm); complying with i-Size regulations you can feel confident the Nuna Rebl Plus is providing your child with the best possible support. The Nuna Rebl Plus has various travelling options for your child, from until 4 years your child can travel rearwards within their seat, enjoying the safety advantages that come alongside rearward facing travel. However, if you wish to use this seat in forward facing mode, this can be done from 15 months onwards or if your child is over 80cm in height.
What is i-Size?
i-Size is a new European regulation standard for child car seats, running alongside the current R44/04 legislation. The key differences are the increased support for the child's head and neck and better protection in the event of an impact. In addition to this, included 5-point harnesses ensure the child stays in the seat, even in a roll-over accident. i-Size also assists parents in choosing the best possible seat by classifying seats by the child's length and height rather than weight, considering more variables for a more comfortable and safe fit. This legislation also states that children must travel rearward-facing up to a minimum of 15 months old.
Why Choose the Nuna Rebl:
With maximum protection, the Nuna Rebl Plus features patented tailor tech memory foam and removable infant head and body inserts, these offer ultimate side impact security. In addition to this, the all-over side impact protection incorporates energy absorbing foam, protecting your child in the unfortunate case of an accident. Safety is at the heart of the design of the Nuna Rebl Plus and the ultra-resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell. The integrated stability leg which connects to the base of your car is designed to absorb impact and minimise the force to your baby. Accompanying this is the rebound bar, connected to the seat; this helps to reduce the rotation of the seat during an impact.
True Lock installation technology allows you to connect the Rebl Plus into your car's ISO-FIX anchor points, ensuring for a simple and secure fit, every time. 9 ISOFIX positions allow a custom and ultra-tight installation. The coloured indicators featured on the seat and the stability leg will confirm when installed correctly and will reduce the risk of user error.
The 360° rotating seat system makes putting your child in the seat easy and makes switching positions even easier. The 7-position recline positions are fully customisable allowing your child to sit in the perfect position for them. Furthermore, the one hand, height adjustable head support offers 7 positions, perfect for your child as they grow throughout the most important development stages of their life. Removable infant head and body inserts are included that grow with your child, creating a seat perfectly fitting to their size.
- Recommended for rearward facing: 40 - 105cm, birth to 4 years/19.5kg
- Recommended for forward facing: 80 - 105cm, 15 months to 4 years/19.5g
- 360° rotating seat system makes entering and switching ride positions easy
- Meets and exceeds i-Size safety standards by allowing rear facing until 4 years
- Simple and secure fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points, with 9 positions for a custom fit
- Patented tailor tech memory foam provides superior side impact security
- Rebound bar helps to reduce and minimise rotation during impact
- Stability legs helps to absorb impact and minimises force to your baby
- Top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement creates a heavy-duty shell
- The 5-point harness protects your baby and keeps them within your desired position
- One hand, height adjustable head support offers 7 positions for growth
- Integrated ergonomic footrest assists older children getting into the seat
- Removable infant head and body inserts that grow with your child
- Ventilation panels keep your little one cool on long journeys
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.