The Philips Avent Anti-Colic bottle has been re-designed with an AirFree™ vent to help your baby swallow less air. Philips unique bottle's teat stays full of milk, even when horizontal for upright feeding, so your baby can drink in a more natural, upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
Perfect for babies from birth to 12 months, this is a perfect transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. The Philips AirFree 260ml bottle is designed with a wide neck and ergonomic shape to make it easy to hold. the AirFree™ vent helps to draw air away from the bottle's teat, this can help ease common feeding issues like colic, gas and reflux. Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing. In addition, the valve in the teat prevents vacuum build-up. This means that the air stays in the bottle, away from your baby's tummy.
This set contains three Philips Avent AirFree vent 260ml bottles in a neutral design. The bottles are easy to clean, clean using the Philips Avent Bottle and Teat Brush or pop into a dishwasher.
- Suitable for babies from birth to 12 months
- Pack of three
- Easy to clean with Philips Avent bottle and teat brush
- Easy to assemble
- Ergonomic shape and wide neck makes it easy to hold
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Designed to reduce colic, wind and reflux
- Locks milk in, keeps air out, for easy upright feeding
- Teat stays full of milk, not air
- BPA free