All parents, whether their attitude to parenting is relaxed or over cautious will at some point worry about Cot Death (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome SIDS).
That first night when your baby ‘sleeps through’ all parents have that slight dread when walking into the nursery that their baby has not suffered from the syndrome.
Continual research into SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) highlighted possible links with fire retardant chemicals in foam baby mattresses, CO2 pooling on the mattress surface and being rebreathed by baby and baby overheating. The Purflo cot mattress reduces all of these possibilities.
The Purflo cot mattress replaces the conventional foam mattress with a fully breathable, fully washable, foam-free mattress. An essential product to help parent’s minds be at peace while their baby sleeps.
The only fully breathable, fully washable cot mattress, the Purflo cot mattress provides a genuine dust mite free environment for babies, helping to prevent the harmful build-up of allergens which are known to aggravate childhood allergies such as Asthma and Eczema.
In brief the Purflo mattress:
- Fully breathable 'Sleepsurface'
- Prevents pooling and rebreathing of CO2 and other potentially toxic gases
- Reduces the risk of baby overheating
- Hypoallergenic Amicor Pure filling, prevents build up of bacteria and dispels dust mites that are linked to baby eczema & asthma
- 100% machine washable
- Tumble Dry on cool setting
- Can be disassembled and packs compactly into its own carry bag for travel or storage
- Comfortable & supportive, conforming to your babies body helping to prevent Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.